Not all funeral directors are the same.
When you choose Heart & Soul Funerals, you are choosing:
- a family owned and run company that offers a very high level of attention and gentle care;
- a professional, experienced and qualified team – Good Funeral Guide Funeral Directors Of The Year;
- a thoughtful and flexible approach that enables you to have the right funeral for the person who has died;
- a beautiful and peaceful funeral home by the River Dart to visit your loved person and state of the art facilities for their care;
- an inclusive approach, whatever your needs, beliefs, situation, we want to help;
- a funeral director with a Fair Funerals Pledge, an absolutely transparent pricing policy – no hidden mark-ups.
What we aim for is best expressed by a client:
Jane and Simon have just handled arrangements for the funeral of our mother. We selected them as they are relaxed and unstuffy – ideal at a sensitive time. Their knowledge and suggestions gave confidence that nothing would be overlooked. They listened to and were open to our wishes, without any attempts to sell us anything we didn’t need or want. Throughout they were transparent and open with costs. We were delighted with the funeral and celebration of our mother’s life that resulted.” Matthew Cushen
We have our beautiful funeral home by the River Dart, with the most modern facilities to care for the person who has died. Family and friends can gather together in the beautiful ceremony room for the funeral, vigil and wake. This gives a real alternative for those who want to hold the funeral locally or away from the crematorium.
We are funeral directors covering Devon, Totnes, Ivybridge, Buckfastleigh, Ashburton, South Brent, Kingsbridge, South Hams, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, South Devon, Central Devon.