Burial at Sharpham Meadow
A saving of £1000 on the managing Sharpham Meadow funeral director*
A natural burial should be in keeping with the idea of a green funeral, which encourages simplicity and participation by family and friends.
For a funeral and burial at Sharpham Meadow.
The fixed fee covers all of the following:
- Meetings with a funeral director to plan the funeral.
- Completion of the necessary paperwork and arrangements.
- Collection and care of the person who has died.
- Visits to our premises to sit with the person who has died.
- A cardboard coffin.
- The celebrant’s or minister’s fee.
- The funeral at Sharpham Meadow burial ground.
- Transport of the person who has died to the funeral in our estate car or family car.
- Assistance to family and friends to bear the coffin.
- The costs of the burial plot and preparation of the grave.
* As per prices set out on websites on 14th February 2017
Please note the grave plaque is an additional cost.